Hello friends, here we are going to tell you about the True Balance App, How to Take Truebalance Loan, how much loan is available from Truebalance and we are going to provide the Best Truebalance Loan Details.
Friends, taking loans when needed is not a bad thing because everyone needs money at some point or the other when he does not have money like higher education, someone’s accident or illness, repair of house, buying something. Etcetera.
In today’s time, everyone’s income is limited and it becomes difficult for anyone to arrange so much money for sudden expenses, in such a situation, to arrange money either one has to ask for a loan,
Or you have to take a loan from somewhere, nowadays people do not trust anyone anyway and in the name of lending they refuse by making some excuse or the other, in such a situation, the only way left is to take a loan,
But due to the complicated loan process of our banking system and the time taken to get the loan, we are not able to get the loan on time, as well as one of the biggest reasons is that people do not have enough information related to taking a loan.
That’s why today we are going to tell you about an application that has been working in India for a long time and has been started by a reliable NBFC company and is providing Quick Cash Loan in very few documents.
The name of this application is “TrueBalance – Quick Online Personal Loan App” This application provides instant personal loans through a completely online process with very few documents,
So let us know in detail about this application and the loan provided by it such as what is True Balance App, How to take TrueBalance Loan is, what is TrueBalance Loan Interest Rate, and how much loan is received from TrueBalance.
How much is the processing fee on Truebalance, True Balance Customer Care Number, etc? If you have all the same questions in your mind then read this post till the end and you will get complete information related to the True Balance app and getting a loan from it.
What is the True Balance App?
TrueBalance App is a mobile application launched by Balancehero Private Limited to provide Instant Personal loans. From this application, one can get an instant personal loan in very few documents through a 100% online process.
Balancehero Private Limited is a partner organization of True Credits Private Limited, a Korean non-banking finance company recognized by RBI with the founder and CEO Charlie Lee.
This is the official partner of True Credits Private Limited and RBI-approved loan application so it is a reliable application and through this, we can apply for a loan and get a quick cash loan without worrying about fraud.
This application was launched on 17 October 2014 by Balancehero Private Limited on Google Play Store and till now this application has got more than 10 million downloads which show how reliable this application is,
And people are able to get loans very easily from this application, the interest rate on this application is also low and the loan process is also very easy, so let’s know in detail about the loan provided by this application.
Why take a loan from the True Balance App?
- On the TrueBalance app, you get a loan through a completely online process.
- You do not have to go to the bank branch to get a loan.
- Here you can get an instant personal loan with very few documents.
- The interest rate on the True balance app is very low.
- Here you can check your credit bureau score for free.
- Here you can get a loan of a higher amount.
- Here, once the loan is approved, the loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
Where can you use TrueBalance Loan?
There is no restriction from TrueBalance regarding the usage of loans provided by the Truebalance app, you can use your personal loan to fulfill any type of work or need like,
- Marriage – Weddings incur a lot of expenses at the time of marriage. You can also use a personal loan taken from TrueBalance to meet the wedding expenses of yourself or any member of your household.
- Home Repair – Over time our houses become old and they need repair or renovation which costs a lot, then you can get your house repaired and made new again with the loan taken from Truebalance Huh.
- Education – If you or your children go to study anywhere in the country or abroad for higher education, then there are also a lot of expenses for which you can take and use TrueBalance Personal Loan.
- Medical – Money is needed immediately for the treatment of any kind of medical emergency, any serious illness or accident, etc. Sometimes the cost of treatment reaches lakhs of rupees, you can meet your medical expenses by taking a personal loan from True balance.
- Property purchase – Money is required to buy any type of property like a bike, computer, mobile, etc and you can use the personal loan taken from Truebalance to buy any type of property.
- Investment – If you want to invest somewhere in which you can get good returns in the future, then you can use a personal loan taken from Truebalance for that also.
Apart from these, there are many more such needs like going out somewhere or some other requirements, which need money to fulfill, then you can use the personal loan taken from True Balance Loan App for all.
TrueBalance Loan Details
Here we will review True Balance Loan and know everything related to it in detail like loan amount, interest rate, fees and charges, tenure, loan process, etc.
You can get two types of loans on the True balance app one is an instant cash loan and the other is a level-up loan.
Instant Cash Loan – In this loan, you get approved and disbursed to you for the amount you are eligible for in one go.
Level Up Loan – In this loan, you are provided 11 levels, in the first level you are provided a loan of ₹ 1000 and as you cross the level your loan amount increases along with your level, 11th At the level you get a loan up to ₹ 100000.
To increase the level, you are given some missions on the application like adding money to your wallet, sharing the app with friends, logging in with a google account, etc. This levels you up and increases the loan amount you get.
Know all about the loans offered by True Balance App in detail.
How much is TrueBalance Loan available?
Before applying for a loan, it is very important to know how much loan is being provided to us by the company or bank because our need is not fulfilled due to getting less loan,
And if more loan is provided than required, then it puts an additional loan burden on us, if we talk about the TrueBalance app, then through this application, we are provided with quick personal loans ranging from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 50000. ,
Here we get the facility to choose our loan amount (as per our eligibility we can choose between the higher amount we are eligible for)
How long is the TrueBalance Loan available (Tenure)?
In any type of loan, the time limit is very important because due to shorter loan tenure, our installment amount increases, due to which we have more monthly burden to repay the loan,
If the time limit is more then the monthly installment is also less accordingly so that we do not have a problem in repaying the loan, we get 62 days to 90 days for repayment of the loan on the True Balance app,
That is, we can choose installments of up to 3 months for the repayment of our loan.
What is the TrueBalance Loan Interest Rate?
In any type of loan, along with the time frame, the interest rate is also very important because it depends on the interest rate and processing fee whether the loan will be cheap or expensive for us,
A loan taken at a higher rate of interest is costlier as we have to pay more interest along with the principal, this loan offered by True Balance has an interest rate of 5% monthly and the maximum APR ranges from 60% to 154% could.
The interest rate or APR at which an applicant will get the loan depends on his/her CIBIL score, credit history, income, etc.
TrueBalance Loan Fees & Charges?
On True Balance App, you are charged a processing fee of 3% of the loan amount, and GST of 18% is applicable on this fee as per the rules of the Government of India.
Apart from this, you do not have to pay any other hidden charges on this application, even if the full prepayment of the loan is no foreclosure charges.
True Balance Loan Example
Let us understand the loan provided by the True Balance App with an example.
- Loan Amount – ₹10000
- Deadline – 90 days
- Interest Rate – 5% Monthly
- Processing Fee – ₹300(3%)
- GST on Processing Fee – ₹54
- Total interest – ₹ 1500
- Monthly EMI – ₹3833
- Loan Amount ₹10000, Repaymentable Amount ₹10854
TrueBalance Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant’s age should be 21 years or above.
- Valid documents related to the applicant’s identity and residence are required.
- The applicant must have a definite source of income.
- The applicant should have a good credit bureau score.
- The applicant should have a bank statement and company details.
Documents Required for True Balance Personal Loan
You should have the following documents available at the time of applying for the loan on the True Balance App =>
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID.
- Residence Proof – Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Rent Agreement.
- Pan Card.
- Bank statement for 3 months.
- Company name, address, pin code, email, etc. details.
TrueBalance Loan: How to Apply For True Balance Loan
To take a loan from the True Balance Application, you have to keep the above-mentioned documents ready and follow the steps given below =>
- This image is taken from the website of True Balance
- Install True Balance App from Google Play Store.
- Now register on the application with your phone number.
- Upload your basic details and KYC documents.
- Click on Apply or Proceed.
- Your documents and credit score etc. will be checked.
- Loan offers will be provided to you after verification.
- Select the loan offer and enter your bank details.
- After verification, your loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
True Balance Customer Care Number
True Balance Loan Customer Care Number: (0120)-4001028 (Monday- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
TrueBalance Customer Care Email: [email protected]
True Balance Loan Report Email: [email protected]
True Balance Loan Website: https://www.truebalance.io/
Other questions(FAQs) related to TrueBalance Loan
Who can apply for True Balance App Loan?
Any Indian citizen who is 21 years of age or above and has a fixed instrument today can apply for a loan on the True Balance app.
Where to get a True Balance App loan?
After the loan application is completed and the loan is approved, the loan will be directly transferred to your bank account.
What is TrueBalance Loan Disbursement Time?
Once the True Balance loan application process is completed, your details are verified and your loan is approved, your loan amount is transferred to your bank account within 1 to 2 hours of loan approval.
Is True Balance loan Safe?
True Balance is an app operated by a Non-Banking Finance Company recognized by RBI, hence it is a secure app, as well as the information entered by you, is not shared with anyone here, so that your information remains safe.
Is True Balance a Chinese company?
No, True Balance is the Official Partner of True Credits Private Limited and RBI approved Loan Application True Credits Private Limited is a Korea-based company founded by Charlie Lee.
Here we have tried to provide True Balance App and complete TrueBalance Loan Details like what is True Balance App, Howto Take TrueBalance Loan, what is TrueBalance Loan Interest Rate, how much loan is available from True Balance,
What is the processing fee on True Balance, True Balance customer care number, etc? If you have any queries regarding taking a loan from True Balance Application, then definitely tell us in the comment box, and we will definitely answer your questions.
If you liked this effort of ours, then share it with other people and subscribe to our website notification so that you can get instant information about all our upcoming articles.